Eating out can get expensive, quick. Check out our Top 15 Kids Eat Free Spots in Minnesota and put some of that money back in your pocket!
- Andiamo Italian Ristorante, Eagan MN – All Day Wednesday
- Axel’s Bonfire, Multiple Locations – Kids eat free Sundays after 4pm
- Baja Sol Tortilla Grill, Multiple Locations – Sunday: 1 free kid’s meal per adult entree
- Crave , Edina/Bloomington/St Louis Park MN – Kids eat free all day Sundays
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Various Locations – Sunday Kids Eat Free w/paid adult meal. Ages <12
- El Burrito Mercado, Minneapolis & St Paul- Kids Eat Free on Tuesdays 10yr and under, one child per adult entree purchase, and kids that eat their meal get to choose a treat from the CAJA DE LA FORTUNA
- Ikea, 8000 IKEA Way, Bloomington, MN – Tuesday (11 am – close) – Kids (12 and under) get a free kids combo meal
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP), Multiple Locations – Kids eat free Monday thru Friday from 4pm-8pm *may vary by location
- La Casita, Roseville, Coon Rapids & Columbia Heights MN – Kids eat free Sundays
- Lotus Restaurant, 113 W. Grant St. Minneapolis, MN – Every day kids <6 can order a smaller portion of any entree for free.
- Melting Pot, The, 80 S. 9th St. Minneapolis, MN – With paid adult and BNO (lunch only). Sunday Lunch only
- Mozza Mia, Edina MN – Kids eat free Sundays after 4pm
- Pinstripes, Edina MN – 1/2 price kids meals on Sundays. Stay for the bowling
- Pizza Ranch, Multiple Locations – Free buffet for kids on Kids Night; varies by location
- Saji Ya Japanese Grill, St. Paul MN – Kids eat free Tuesdays
- Wild Bills, Apple Valley, Maple Grove, Blaine, Woodbury, Rochester MN – Kids eat free Wednesdays
Click here to see our full listing of Kids Eat Free Restaurants, organized by day of the week.
Verified July 2017. Subject to change. Recommend calling in advance for confirmation.
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.