Eating out can get expensive, quick. Check out our Top 15 Kids Eat Free Spots in Minnesota and put some of that money back in your pocket!
- Andiamo Italian Ristorante, Eagan MN – All Day Wednesday
- Axel’s Bonfire, Multiple Locations – Kids eat free Sundays after 4pm
- Baja Sol Tortilla Grill, Multiple Locations – Sunday: 1 free kid’s meal per adult entree
- Crave , Edina/Bloomington/St Louis Park MN – Kids eat free all day Sundays
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Various Locations – Sunday Kids Eat Free w/paid adult meal. Ages <12
- Ikea, 8000 IKEA Way, Bloomington, MN – Tuesday (11 am – close) – Kids (12 and under) get a free kids combo meal
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP), Multiple Locations – Kids eat free Monday thru Friday from 4pm-8pm *may vary by location
- La Casita, Roseville, Coon Rapids & Columbia Heights MN – Kids eat free Sundays
- Lotus Restaurant, 113 W. Grant St. Minneapolis, MN – Every day kids <6 can order a smaller portion of any entree for free.
- Melting Pot, The, 80 S. 9th St. Minneapolis, MN – With paid adult and BNO (lunch only). Sunday Lunch only
- Mozza Mia, Edina MN – Kids eat free Sundays after 4pm
- Pinstripes, Edina MN – 1/2 price kids meals on Sundays. Stay for the bowling
- Pizza Ranch, Multiple Locations – Free buffet for kids on Kids Night; varies by location
- Saji Ya Japanese Grill, St. Paul MN – Kids eat free Tuesdays
- Wild Bills, Apple Valley, Maple Grove, Blaine, Woodbury, Rochester MN – Kids eat free Wednesdays
Click here to see our full listing of Kids Eat Free Restaurants
Verified as of 7/18/15. Subject to change. Recommend calling in advance for confirmation.
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.