sKIDaddlers has many great indoor activity ideas for the big kids and those young at heart.
- The Riddle Room (Minneapolis MN) – Jump aboard a starship and solve your way out of this live puzzle
- Old Log Theatre (Excelsior MN) – Take in dinner and a live show. The Old Log Theatre offers contemporary plays, comedies and musicals year round.
- Whirlyball (Maple Grove MN) – WhirlyBall is an extremely fun group activity that combines basketball, hockey, lacrosse, and bumper-cars. A complete entertainment destination for customers of all ages.
- The Bakken Museum (Minneapolis MN) – Explore the nature of electricity and magnetism. Or participate in one of their youth programs such as building lego robotics or working on inventions
- Escape Frenzy (Edina MN) – Escape Frenzy has 4 amazing escape rooms where you have 60 minutes to solve a series of puzzles and clues and ESCAPE before time runs out.
- Pro-Kart (Various Locations) – Feel the wind in your hair as you race in your go-karts
- Airmaxx Trampoline Park (Eden Prairie MN) – Dodgeball game in a trampoline court anyone?
- Bowlero (Various Locations) – Pick your choice from this amusement center which offers bowling, laser tag, game room, and a super-size lounge to relax or catch the big game
- Conquer Ninja Gym (Various Locations) – Learn to become the next Ninja Warriors
- REI Climbing Wall (Bloomington MN) – You’ve seen it from the road on 494. Now strap on your gear and climb to the top.
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.
#Best of Minnesota