Just because the sun’s not out so we can’t go out and play doesn’t mean we have to stay home. Try one of these fun-filled favorite places around the Cities!
- State Capital – Tour this Renaissance Revival masterpiece loaded with murals and heroic historical paintings created by some of the finest artists of the early 20th century. See more historical buildings
- Midtown Global Market – Feel the energy of this vibrant community that resides inside the Midtown Global Market. Try food from a country you’ve always wanted to visit, and if it’s a hit then maybe pick up a trinket from that country at one of the stands to commemorate the day. Free Wednesdays & Friday Family Nights. See more free indoor fun
- Wild Rumpus – Cozy up with your kids in the corner of Wild Rumpus with a good book and perhaps a cat on your lap. See more book stores and story times
- Riverview Theater – With its classic movie theater design + $2 kids matinee pricing you can’t go wrong. See more Movie Theater Discounts & Promotions
- Color Me Mine – Get in touch with your family’s artsy side. Perhaps you can paint something special to give to the grandparents as a gift. See more places for arts & crafts
- Williston Fitness Center – This is not your typical fitness center. Williston Fitness center offers a splash pad, pool, and treehouse play area. Who needs summer anyways? See more indoor playgrounds and indoor splash pads
- Choo Choo Bob’s Train Store – All aboard! Head on down to Choo Choo Bob’s and check out all the trains. Playtables are a-waiting! See more special toy stores
- Chatterbox Pub – Catch weekend breakfast or lunch at the Chatterbox Pub! Great menu with a side of board games to boot! See more restaurants with fun things to play with for the kids
- Good Times Park – Let the kids get that energy out! They have a playground, bounce area, soccer court, building block section, and more. Pack a lunch and stay a while. You can bring food in. See more indoor amusement centers and indoor playgrounds
- Foshay Tower Museum & Observatory – Check out the views at the Foshay Tower, Minnesota’s first skyscraper, and then get lost wandering around the elaborate Minneapolis skyway system. See more museums
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.
#Best of Minnesota