Winter has finally come to an end! We have been cooped up with the kids for too long! It is time to get them off the couch and into the fresh air. So throw on those adorable rainboots and enjoy some springtime fun with our printable Spring Activity List!
Spring Activites for Kids
1. Grow your own Butterfly
Your kids will be amazed as these tiny caterpillars create a chrysalis and emerge as beautiful butterflies! Order yours here from Amazon.
2. Pack a picnic and head to a new park
3. Buy flowers & paint a picture of them
4. Start seedling for the summer garden
Seedling starter kits are a wonderful way for kids to learn about plants. They will be amazed while they observe as their food grows from a tiny seed.
5. Go on a hike
6. Do some spring cleaning
Kids love to help Mom and Dad around the house, so keep them busy with a little spring cleaning.
E-cloths are a great way to let them help clean without the use of harsh chemicals.
7. Make a bird feeder
8. Hunt for bugs
9. Fly a Kit
Let’s go fly a kite!
10. Jump in Puddles
Rain Boots for puddle jumping are the best!
11. Visit baby animals on a farm
- Minnesota Zoo Farm Babies
- Twin Cities Spring Babies Festival
- Gale Woods Farm
- Oliver Kelley Farm
- Nature Nuts: Baby Animals
12. Borrow & add books to a Free Library
- Click here to find a Little Free Library near you
13. Bake muffins to share with a friend
14. Go camping indoors or outdoors
sKIDaddlers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com