I love going out to eat. My kids do, too. Although there’s sometimes a very fine line between them having a great time and being on the verge of a breakdown. These Pan-Asian restaurants are sure to keep the whole gang happy. They bring not only delicious noodles, but also a fun twist on the dining experience.
Hit the buffet line to build your own stir-fry and then bring it to the circular BBQ grill to see it cooked before your eyes.
- Khan’s Mongolian BBQ – Multiple locations
- Mongo’s Grill (Maple Grove)
- Ghengis Grill (Eagan MN)
- Mongolian BBQ (Stillwater MN)
HIBACHI GRILL (JAPANESE STEAK HOUSE)
Sit at the Japanese hibachi grill and watch the teppanyaki chefs put on a show for the entire family. Bonus, they have sushi, too!
- Osaka Japanese Sushi & Steak House – Multiple locations
- Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse (Minneapolis MN)
- Nakamori (Edina MN)
- Kobe Restaurant (Plymouth MN)
- Benihana (Golden Valley MN)
- Kintaro Japanese Restaurant (Blaine MN)
- Shogun Sushi and Hibachi (Burnsville MN)
- Akita Sushi and Hibachi Restaurant (Woodbury MN)
- Fuji Sushi & Steakhouse (Waite Park MN)
Bringing carts upon carts of fully cooked and ready-to-serve dim sum dishes. These Chinese weekend brunch options are perfect for adventurous little ones that don’t want to wait for their food.
- Mandarin Kitchen (Bloomington MN)
- Pagoda Dinytown (Minneapolis MN)
- Kings Wine Bar (Minneapolis MN)
- A&L Chinese Restaurant (Inver Grove Heights MN)
- YangtzeRestaurant (St Louis Park)
Not to be missed, these unique spots also bring big-time fun:
- Hoban Restaurant (Eagan) Serving delictable small to large Korean. Bring your singing voices for the private DoReMi Karaoke rooms.
- United Noodles (Minneapolis) Amazing ramen nestled in the center of a 15,000 sq foot pan-Asian grocery store. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.