sKIDaddlers has many great outdoor activity ideas for the big kids and those young at heart. Below are our favorite picks for Teens & Tweens
- Tettegouche State Park (Silver Bay) – Rent a canoe, hike, or go rock climbing at this state park with jutting cliffs and a 60ft waterfall
- Brown’s Creek and Gateway State Bike Trail (St Paul/Stillwater)- Grab your bikes and ride the 25mi scenic trail from St Paul to Stillwater. Spend some time bumming around town and grab a bite to eat while there.
- Stand Up Paddleboard Tours (Minneapolis)- Try the new water rec activity everyone is talking about
- Sandcreek Adventures (Jordan)- Experience the exhilarating canopy zipline tour
- Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park (Preston)- See a natural wonder of the world on a cave tour
- Go Fossil Hunting (Rochester) – Finders, keepers. If you can carry your fossil find in the palm of your hand, you are welcome to take it home to remember the day
- Human on a Stick Segway Tours (Minneapolis) – Experience Minneapolis via Segway
- Bunker Beach Water Park (Coon Rapids) – Cool off at Minnesota’s largest outdoor waterpark
- Chute Pond Park (Mountain, WI) – Take a ride down the natural waterpark slide at”Slippery Rock”
- Shot Gun Eddy Rafting (White Lake, WI) – Get ready to get wet while whitewater rafting in Northern Wisconsin
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.
#Best of Minnesota