Nothing spreads holiday cheer light twinkling lights against the white glistening snow. Get ready to light up the night with our collection of Minnesota Christmas light displays.
Rice Park – St. Paul MN
Rice Park captures the spirit of the holiday season with a tree as tall and bright as the iconic Rockefeller Center tree in New York City. The gigantic tree in Rice Park will be lit 24 hours a day, seven days a week with 15,000 energy-efficient LED lights. The park will sparkle with thousands of twinkling lights and other holiday décor. WinterSkate Ice Skating Rink.
Phalen Park – St. Paul MN
View more than 60 larger-than-life holiday light sculptures and animated displays from the comfort of your vehicles as you cruise through the park in the evening hours. $10 per car, $8 if bought in advance.
The Oval – Roseville MN
The OVAL glows! Come on out and enjoy the Holiday lights in the Twin Cities most beautiful skating venue!
Shakopee Winter Wonderland – Shakopee, MN
A place where a family can visit with Santa and walk the path of amazing Christmas lights. Also we have crafts, cookies, hot cocoa and coffee in the garage. Owned by Roger Schmidt.
Winter Lights at the Arboretum, Chanhassen MN
Features the six large-scale installations plus a series of immersive, sensory audio-visual animations. Five installations are outdoors, one is in the Oswald Visitor Center and the animations are in the MacMillan Auditorium.
Glencoe Regional Health Services – Glencoe MN
A 67,340-light extravaganza. Just tune your radio to the station listed and watch as the lights dance and twinkle before your very eyes.
Kiwanis Holiday Lights – Mankato MN
Walk or Drive Through the Animated Lights. Free admission for all vehicles and walkers. Food and cash donations accepted. Skating Rink, Warming House, Heated Restrooms.
Winter Wonderland – Brainerd MN
Breathtaking lights, reflecting off of the sparkling white snow and strung into captivating displays will delight visitors as they drive through the Sertoma Winter Wonderland at the Northland Arboretum.
Rotary Lights – LaCrosse WI
With over 3,000,000 lights in our inventory, you can imagine the breadth and depth of this holiday display.
Private Homes with Lights Synchronized to Music
Hop in the car and create your own route. MNHolidayLights.com provides maps to homes that have Christmas Holiday Light Shows Synchronized to Music. Below is a sneak peek. Click here for details.
A few houses not to be missed include:
- Porter’s Holiday Light Show – Apple Valley MN
- Anderson Lights – Apple Valley MN
- MN Harmony Lights – Apple Valley MN
- Prairie Lights – Eden Prairie MN
- Shakopee Winter Wonderland – Shakopee MN
- Plymouth Lights – Plymouth MN
- Trista Lights – Minnetrista MN
- Lights on Pascolo – Chaska MN
- Christmas in Wadena – Wadena MN
- Pederson Family Light Show – Carver MN
- Celebrate the Light of the World – Willmar MN
Holiday Light Tours
Many companies offer holiday light tours. Leave the driving to the driver so you can sit back and enjoy the lights, too. Prices range from $25-$200+.
- Davis Transportation
- Renee’s Royal Valet
- City View Limousine Service
- Lee’s Limousine Holiday Tours
- Luxury Limousine Service
- All Day Limo
- Ace VIP Limousine
- Award Winning City (Bus) Tours
- Wabasha Street Caves Winter Lights Tour
Extra Holiday Cheer
Things to make it even more festive with some extra holiday cheer!
- Christmas Lights Scavenger hunt – Don’t forget a flashlight so you can see the list!
- Everyone put on their best holiday jammies
- Hot Chocolate and candy canes are a must
- Crank the Christmas music on the radio
- Jingle Bell Bracelets – Tie together jingle bell bracelets with some ribbon and jingle bells (find at a craft store) to make those Christmas songs even more fun to sing along with!
- Make sure to bring food for food shelve donations – a lot of the homes with big light displays collect donations for local food shelves
- Don’t want to have another argument about putting up the Christmas lights? You can hire it out with The Holiday Light Company
Related Search: Outdoor Winter Fun in Minnesota, Minnesota Holiday Festivals and Events, Make a Family Tradition of Cutting Down Your Own Christmas Tree, Enjoying the Neighborhood Christmas Lights from the Back Seat of a Limo
sKIDaddlers was started by 2 local Minnesota moms with a love for traveling and a knack for research. Learn more about us and what you can find on our site here.