Instead of the ugly tie that he will never wear or the coffee mug that will only
Donut Shops in the Twin Cities
This is one of my favorite spots to grab a donut in Minneapolis. Now with two locations on Eat Street and in Northeast, there’s double the sugary fun. For the bacon-loving Dad in your life, they have a maple buttercream & caramelized bacon donut. Play some classic games with Dad while he enjoys his coffee and donuts. Before you leave, make sure to commemorate Dad’s special day with a family photo in the photo booth.
Things to do with Dad after a trip to Glam Doll Donuts
- Rock climbing at Vertical Endeavors
- Have a beer at Surly. They have an amazing outdoor area where the kids run around as well as kids books to keep the kiddos happy while you wait for your table.
- Enjoy the Bell Museum and catch a planetarium show.
- Try to escape at Trapped Puzzle Room.
Take a drive to Minnetonka for your Father’s Day celebration. Dad will be delighted to devour the freshly baked goodies. Classics like classic raised glazed and apple fritters and donuts with a twist like a maple bacon long johns and chocolate covered devil’s food will definitely be to be a winner with pops. And the kids will go crazy for fun flavors like cookies and cream, smores, and chocolate zebras.
Things to do with Dad after a trip to YoYo Donuts
- Throw a round of disc golf, walk the dog or go for a swim in the lake at nearby Bryant Lake Regional Park.
- Save some cash and catch a flick at Hopkins Cinema.
- Knock some pins down and hit the arcade at Park Tavern.
This St. Paul gem is a tasty way to spend Father’s Day. A little hole in the wall with a lot of unique flavors to choose from.
Things to do with Dad after a trip to Mojo Monkey Donuts
- Take the St. Paul Gangsta Tour at the Wabasha Street Caves.
- Travel to another world at Vortex Virtual Reality.
- Hike and explore Dodge Nature Center.
Click here for more awesome donut shops in Minnesota
Looking for more places to take dad for Father’s Day?